Pages

[Non-Academic] Young Unreal Engine Artist Rising: John Entuna by Xeno Creatives

I came across this post of the company Xeno Creatives and I was surprise that this article was already posted in their website!  It's really an honor to share my experiences as a Game Developer with Unreal Engine 4. I really do hope that someday the Philippine Game Development Industry will make its way to the Global Market!



 "I was introduced to the world of gaming at a very young age. I was completely fascinated with videogames that it made me wonder how these were created. At first, I really wanted to take up Computer Science, but when I researched about it, I found it to be boring. I didn’t want to be stuck in that path so that got me thinking, “What if I pursue what I really love doing? What if I integrate programming with graphics? That’d be interactive!” Then, when I was in second year high school in 2011, right about the time I realized I really wanted to make games, I got wind of Benilde offering Games and Development. Watching game developers work got me thrilled about it; the developers seem so happy doing what they do."


Thank You Xeno Creatives for the opportunity to share and contribute to the Game Industry.

Read the full article here: LINK



"Honestly I didn’t have much of an idea regarding game development. I didn’t exactly take the course seriously during my freshman year. Then I remember failing a subject which had rattled me to really take game development seriously. This prompted me to do research on various methods and ways to improve myself. It was then that I realized that I really liked game development. I took it upon myself to think of something that is lacking (in terms of game development) here in the Philippines in the hopes of being able to provide just that."


You may also want to read about my friend's, Daryll Espanola, article at this link: LINK

Alson Entuna

Hi I'm John Alson H. Entuna. I'm a student at De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde taking up BSIT- with Specialization in Game Design and Development.

No comments:

Post a Comment