Pages

[Non-Academic] Redstack Realtime Team

     Being with Redstack was really fun.  Meeting a lot of skillful persons that both came from the Architectural and Game Industry.  Of course we at first had a lot of planning before we were able to
put up the first Realtime Team of Redstack here in the Philippines.  But we all manage to surpass all of these challenges and managed to put up the team.  We already started to make projects from different clients and it was really fun and challenging.  From making the assets down to doing all the systems inside Unreal Engine 4, it was indeed a very challenging task for us.  I myself learned a lot from Redstack especially how to train those who really don't know how to use Unreal Engine or haven't had any experience at all in any game related project.  After almost 4 months of preparation and training the Realtime Team is getting good and now is producing high quality outputs and also was able to do VR using UE4.



I was lucky enough to be a part of the Realtime Team and even meet up with other employees of Redstack from different parts of the country.  I also was able to meet up with the CEO of Redstack and it was really and honor for me that he said "Thank You for being a part of our team John". He also gave me a digital watch and cookies from Malaysia. Hurraay!








     I also learned a lot of things from them.  They were so kind enough to teach me some techniques in 3D.  I learned how to use ZBrush because of these guys! Yaay! Everyone in the team is really helpful especially when you need their advises and help. I'm taking my thesis while I was here in Redstack and I've got to say that they've helped me a lot.  Giving me suggestions and comments about what yo improve in our game when it comes to the art aspect.  Thank you so much guys!







Thank you for such a wonderful and meaningful experience with you guys! Hope that you will produce more outputs that will make the Filipino Talent stand out from the rest of the world! :)  I believe in the Filipino Talent.







Alson Entuna

Hi I'm John Alson H. Entuna. I'm a student at De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde taking up BSIT- with Specialization in Game Design and Development.

No comments:

Post a Comment