Pages

GMPROG2 Action RPG Game [Academic]

The assets do not belong to me and there were only given to us FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.  I DO NOT OWN THE ASSETS. CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THESE ASSETS.



Main Menu:




Game World

World:


Combat:





Skill System:








Pause Menu:

Character Stats:


Quest System:


Merchant System:




Inventory System:

Artificial Intelligence and Random Reward System:








Inside Unity:





This game was made for our GMPROG2 class wherein we made an Action RPG Game.  This include systems like the Character Stat, Stat Growth, Leveling, Combat, Inventory, Merchant, AI, AI Spawner, and etc..  I used SOLID in coding.  Well not the full SOLID implementation but some parts of SOLID since it's hard to master that thing and I'm still exploring many things with this but I really hope that I could master this because this is really a great style of programming especially for RPGs.  This mas made using Unity 5 and I also tweaked some lighting here.  I could not explain all the features of this game because it will really take a long part of this page but if you want me to further explain this game you can contact me at the "Contact Me" tab above this website.








Alson Entuna

Hi I'm John Alson H. Entuna. I'm a student at De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde taking up BSIT- with Specialization in Game Design and Development.

No comments:

Post a Comment