Pages

Untold Revolution - Vincent





During the production of Untold Revolution, I was also the one who made the characters with the help of Jed Pascua and Paul Aguilar.  I was the one who made the base anatomy of the characters and also the details which I sculpted using Mudbox.



This one is some of the characters that I was able to model.  Some of the models will be uploaded soon.


What I did:

1. Character Base Models (Male and Female)
2. Character Rig and Control Systems
3. Character Sculpt Details
4. Character Skin Weights


Softwares Used:

1. Autodesk Maya 2016
2. Autodesk Mudbox 2016
3. Substance Bitmap2Material
4. Substance Painter (Used by Jed and Paul)

Rendered Images















Maya Images


















Alson Entuna

Hi I'm John Alson H. Entuna. I'm a student at De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde taking up BSIT- with Specialization in Game Design and Development.

No comments:

Post a Comment